BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Open Your Speaker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

a sad day

Today i wake up at 4:00 a.m.
Why.....because we have to take my brother and sister to KLIA......they are attending a camp in China. I wanted to go too but it is between SPM exam and oso prom night!!!!
After we send them to check in, I feel I wan to cry adi. (I dunno I have to feel happy or sad because i can use computer alone no nid to share but Imiss them so much!!!!!!!!!)

MY BROTHER
MY SISTER
I cry on the car but I didn't let anyone know cause I'm a man.....hehe
Then I go to BJ to find Ronald....his father took us to old town library again.......we went there to study ekonomi(actually I don wan to study) but still I have to study hard.
At library kellye and pui yi fly us aeroplane and lichen didn't go and alvin oso late....(because his sister watch and wash her face.....hehe)
then we go back home in the same time-----5:00p.m.

0 comments: